Watch The YouTube Video:
The 8 mph Envoy 8 mobility scooter is an excellent addition to the Drive Mercury range of scooters. It includes a whole host of excellent features that are often only found as standard on larger more expensive models. An enjoyable ride is assured with an all round suspension system fitted as standard to smooth out the bumps. This, along with the well upholstered, adjustable Captains seat should ensure a comfortable journey.
The tiller is adjustable to suit the users preferred position, and comes with a "delta" steering control. this is more comfortable for longer journeys, and makes controlling the scooter easier for those who have weakness in the hands or issues with grip. There is also a sturdy front basket as standard.
From a safety perspective the Drive Medical Envoy 8 comes with a full light system front and rear, including a powerful LED front light and indicators. There is also a rear view mirror and a separate cable brake for added safety and peace of mind.
Although the Envoy 8 may have compact dimensions, there is no compromise regarding the performance of this mobility scooter. With a top speed of 8 mph, and a weight capacity of up to 25 stone, it is on a par with many larger models. Couple this with the impressive range of up to 30 miles between charges due to the heavy duty 50 a/h batteries, and you can see why the Drive Mercury 8 mph Envoy is a class leader.
Rest assured that your Envoy 8 comes complete with a full 12 month In Home warranty. Don't just take our word for it, come and see for yourself at our fully equipped showroom in Coventry in the heart of the Midlands!
• Max of range 30 miles
• Class 3
(Road Legal) Up to 8MPH
• 2 x 50ah Batteries
• One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment
• Modern dashboard design
• Head light with LED Technology
• 3 Months Free Scooter Standard Insurance (Click here)
• Delta bars as standard
• Sport Rider style seat (Fully Adjustable)
• Fully functioning indicators and a mirror for road use
• Powerful 500W motor
• Convenient Charging point
• Secondary cable brake
• Includes basket, Manual, Charger and 2 keys
• All round suspension
• 10.5 inch diameter pneumatic tyres with large 5” rims
• An optional Puncture Prevention System is available (Click here)
• Dimensions: L121 x H102 x W60cm (48 x 40 x 24inches)
• Weight 100Kg (220lb)
• Weight Capacity 160Kg (25 Stones
• Delta bars as standard
• Front bumper as standard
• Colours Available - Red, Blue, White or Silver
• 1 Year IN HOME WARRANTY
Click Image to View Manufacturer's Details: